Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the plumber had to come back to finish some work and he was working underneath my kitchen sink. After their usual enthusiastic greeting, they were with me in the dining room as I chatted with the plumber while he worked. He has a Golden. Anyways, the boys needed to go potty. Barney wanted to go but there was a noise he wasn't used to with the draining of the pipe underneath the sink. A teddy graham wasn't going to work in this instance. No, heavy artillery required. So I got the package of cheese cubes out, and got him all excited to come to me. Problem solved. Goober.

There are occasionally new things Barney is a little apprehensive about, but with the heavy artillery of a cheese cube, and a little coaxing, he comes around. Tal, well he is just the social butterfly. lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Absolutely - they will do almost anything for cheese. My two will salivate to the point of giving your feet a bath if you stand too close. It is hilarious! :D Smart Moms always have cheese, peanut butter and really good treats. :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Cute, Bauer too will do anything for a cheese cube.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
hot dogs are one of Gracies favorites...i will have to try cheese cubes. my gracie is actually pretty fussy for a lab...my old lab would eat anything

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Cheese really is the miracle treat. My two would sell their souls for cheese. Any kind.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Absolutely - they will do almost anything for cheese. My two will salivate to the point of giving your feet a bath if you stand too close. It is hilarious! :D Smart Moms always have cheese, peanut butter and really good treats. :)
That is so true!
I think Barney is just getting you trained with the cheese cubes. He knows how to get them.:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts