Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm lying on the floor doing some stretches. I have one leg straight up in the air and the other is bent with my foot infront of my knee(of the straight leg) well B&b come up at the same time. Bailey starts licking my face and buddy rest is head on my bent knee looking at Bailey licking my face. I'm ltrying to tell them both to go away but it was hard between my laughter

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Monkeys!!

This is why I can't do yoga with Henery in the same room!!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
lol. Apollo has this habit of just coming up to me and sitting on me. Not on my lap, but on me. lol Crazy labradork!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Haha, no kidding! That's why I can't do any floor exercises with Thor in the room. He'll stand right above me trying to lick me or stand on my stomach...all 80 some pounds of him! ;D

M

·
0 Posts
It's not yoga or exercise it's PLAYTIME FOR PETS! Although you probably would burn some calories so you could benefit from it!

·
Registered
621 Posts
If I lay or even sit on the floor, Ellie comes running and sits on me. It is favorite to sit on your face if you are laying on your back. Gross!!! She loves putting her butt in your face. I guess since she is not allowed on the furniture, she thinks the floor is her territory!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
einsteins legacy said:
No way you can do exercises alone if you have labs!!
Very, very true! Everytime I start to do push ups, jumping jacks, pilates, etc. it turns into wrestling if Kody is in the room. ;D The initial feeling of irritation is quickly replaced with laughter then bitey face then lots of kisses. :laugh: **** I love that boy. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
lol, this is so true... I do sit ups watching out of the corner of my eye to make sure Merlin hasnt noticed. Sometimes I watch him sneak up on me, thinking I havnt noticed. He fully sneaks. As in, puts one paw down, waits, next paw, waits... the look of concentration on his face, then as soon as any part of his body brushes with mine, his tails starts going, and its all over. Hes such a sop. :p

·
Registered
886 Posts
Glad I'm not alone, Barnsley tries to sit on my chest and Lilly tries to bite at whatever body part is moving ;D If I need to seriously do exercises they have to be locked up or given tasty marrow bones.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
What a great labby story! It really made me smile. Gotta love labs! ;D

Missing you, my friend.
Huckle 1/9/1992 - 4/25/2006

1 - 11 of 11 Posts