Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
I just gagged. I feel awful for those kids, because what kind of lives do they have if they thought that was a good idea, especially the girls.

·
Registered
529 Posts
now that is what i should have been doing in fifth grade getting laid

now than what was i doing going around thinking girls had cooties now that is normal

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Sure release them back to their parents because they've done such a stellar job raising their kids thus far. ::)

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I seriously can't believe it.

They are only 11,12,13....sex? at 11? seriously? God...this just makes me scared to have children ever... :-\

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW That's just insane!!!

Why is this happening?? Parents? Where are parents? Or do parents have no control over this kind of stuff???

I am not a parent so I don't know.

TV? All the sex filled media stuff? what is it?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
t.v., internet, videogames, lack of hands on parenting, a bunch of other stuff combined to lead to this.

I say bring back the strap in schools. ;D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
11 year old girls shouldn't know enough about sex & are certainly not mature enough to know what they were doing. Take it from someone who knows, my guess is they've had some kind of molestation when they were younger. The girls anyway.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TangerineFizz said:
t.v., internet, videogames, lack of hands on parenting, a bunch of other stuff combined to lead to this.

I say bring back the strap in schools. ;D

;D

It honestly is amazing how lenient teachers are in our schools...It really hurts the students in the long run.

I have been to school both in the US and outside of the US. Sooo I am not totally talking out of my butt. I found schooling here very lenient. Students have so little respect for teachers. It really sucks.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Lack of parenting and a lack of morals.

And this will get me in trouble with many- but the lack of supervision before and after school. Parents choosing to work instead of parenting to keep up with the Jones'. I'm not talking about the family that needs both parents working to keep food on the table. I understand that. I'm talking about the parents who choose to work so they can drive the nicest cars, live in big homes.. basically the ones who decide having material possessions is more important that parenting their child.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
jzgrlduff said:
11 year old girls shouldn't know enough about sex & are certainly not mature enough to know what they were doing. Take it from someone who knows, my guess is they've had some kind of molestation when they were younger. The girls anyway.
That's the other thing I was thinking...It's too young an age to even know enough....

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
11 years old now is a lot different than when we were 11.

Granted, I still think it's too young to even know what you're doing, but 12 and 13, definitely not.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's sad...to not have that innocense.

Thoughts like that never even crossed my mind at that age. I don't think I was even fully aware of such things existing in the world...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts