Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have the Equinox and th e Silverodo, we're thinking of getting rid of the Silverodo and getting another kind of Chevy, who has a Chevy, what kind do you have and do you like it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't, but hubby has a 1 ton chevy diesel pickup, I think its a 98', works great, but it's not easy for me to get in and out of, i'm like 5'1" tall and I have to pull myself up into it, he loves it.
:)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
you may want to narrow the field down a bit..

truck? car? SUV? Van?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a 99 Tahoe and I love it. I'm going to get a 2003 because that's the first year that is FlexFuel compatible. I don't think I'll ever own anything else because I love the Tahoe so much. ;D

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Love, love, love my Surburban. Bought it used, it's a '97, but I love driving it. I hate driving cars now...I just feel safe in it and like riding up high! ;D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I have an '03 Trail Blazer and really like it. It's very roomy, very comfy (I have leather), and fun to drive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I rented the HHR when I was in NY. Your rode in it Regina.
GREAT gas milage, lots of room in the back, cute car.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
My husband has a Tahoe and a Suburban. The Suburban is fully loaded and makes a great travelling vehicle. There are 2 tv's in the back so that each child can watch whatever they want....playstation, vcr, dvd, xm in front and a separate xm in the back. Heated leather seats....lots of other stuff. We don't hear a peep out of our kids while traveling....well until they get hungry or need to potty. :laugh: But also, they make much less mess back there with the fold down center console for drinks and food. Works out well.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Love Chevy :D

My mom drives a trail blazer and I try and drive it whenever I can! My car is a cavalier and I love that too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts