Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so sick of this cold weather & snow but the girls love it. Molly was up on the porch when I got the camera so it's just Abby & Kate in the yard. I swear Kate was smiling.

A smile & a butt-tuck.

Bat ears.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Wonderful pictures!! My doggy, Lily, goes crazy over the snow!!! :noidea: Why can't we just skip to spring or summer!!! :wink: I'm ready to watch Lily have some fun in the water!! :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Love the shots! Daisy plows her head through the snow banks, every day while she hunts for her place to do her potties, she LOVES it, and relishes it. I bet your girls, and mine, will look for it when its gone. I'll simply wave goodbye and grin!!!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks like the dogs are having great fun! Can't get over how you easterners have had so much snow, while we in the west have had very little of the white stuff. Spring must be around the corner because the robins have been back for at least a week.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
You have a LOT of snow! The boys definitely love the cold weather better too. Best Christmas present I got this year was ski pants, so I could stay outside with them without freezing my behind off!

·
Registered
9,926 Posts
Great pics.
Sorry guys you are not getting Summer soon. Our Spring has just arrived. Today was a perfect day for the beah and we couldn;t go because of the Tsunami warning.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.