Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That school is getting ready to start. They saw the backpacks, the school supplies and we switched to school schedule today. Bentley wasn't to happy that I made him get up this morning and exercise! I am a mean mommy,lol.I think i made up for it with an early breakfast though.....with some scrambled eggs on top(not much, it was a spoonful). Friday is when I start so he is really not going to like the morning walk since they are longer than usual. Tank was all "mom, lets go,lets go! hurry I know when breakfast is" maybe in two years Bentley will catch on too,lol.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
When I start getting up early, Abbey knows school is starting again. She gets such a mopey look on her face and it breaks my heart. She is always waiting at the door with a smile on her face when I get home though.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You start school on a Friday? That seems kind of odd. My son doesn't start until September 4th. Bauer is always extra mopey for a few days after school starts. He sits and stares out the window all day. I like it though, it gives me more freedom. During the summer I have to stay in my office all day so it's quiet. When school starts I can work in different rooms again!!

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do it to tease us!! I HATE it! My aunt started today(goes to a diff school...the sister of the aunt living with me). She is lucky,lol.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Sounds like Bently is just not a morning person and Tank is. Judy is my morning girl. She's alert and playing with toys when the other three are taking morning naps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts