Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tree Yesterday, I had a bad feeling that something was gonna not go right with my garbage men :laugh: I had two days once on the 9th of Jan and the 16th which was yesterday to pick up our Christmas trees, I come home yesterday from work and ours was still outside and so was the people across the street, I go to the bank and 3:00pm to deposit money at the bank and come home and the people across the streets is gone and mine is still there :suspious: Now I have to make a phone call on Monday to these people :laugh: Love it!

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Burn it, set it up in the yard and light it on fire, that's what we do with ours when we have one. :scare:

Oh, did I meantion we take it to the farm first and make sure there is snow on the ground. ;)

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
We donated ours to the Gulf coast area to help recover the marshlands.

They had an area collection around here, and you may be too far away, but it gives the trees to a great cause.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gailatmsu said:

They had an area collection around here, and you may be too far away, but it gives the trees to a great cause.
I thought that's what we did around here too, I thought they used it at the beaches here, now I'm not sure if they do or not...years ago someone said they did.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
gailatmsu said:

I thought that's what we did around here too, I thought they used it at the beaches here, now I'm not sure if they do or not...years ago someone said they did.
Round here they grind them up for mulch in several places and then you can just go and load it in yer pick-up, mini-van. convertable or what ever the heck you drive and haul stuff in.But you have to haul the tree to the sites.

T'is more fun to burn it, but always wonder if you should dance naked around it or somethin' like that, maybe save it till the summer solstice. :laugh:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts