Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in addition to teaching him (mostly ;) ) good habits and manners, theo's got so much patience with dexter (now 15wk old GR puppy).

theo was laying down ready for his photo to be taken and...

so we had to regroup and let dex be in the shot... :)

my 2 vicious guard dogs at the door (ready to pounce on you with kisses and knock you over with body-waggles!)

and lastly one of Dexter in the backyard

·
Registered
453 Posts
Re: Theo's such a good big brother... (fex pics w/little brother Dexter-GR puppy)

Ahhhhhhhhhh What lovely photos, they look lovely together :angel:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Re: Theo's such a good big brother... (fex pics w/little brother Dexter-GR puppy)

OMG! I love that 2nd picture. They are so cute together (and alone) LOL
Good boy Theo, for being so patient.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Re: Theo's such a good big brother... (fex pics w/little brother Dexter-GR puppy

Awww look at Theo, he is so patient with his brother. :angel: Good boy Theo!

Wow little Dexter is growing like a weed! Cute as always. :)

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
That first pic cracked me up! The second one of them sitting close together is adorable. Theo, you're an excellent big brother.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
The pics are great, and I adore your new puppy.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Aaaaaaaa!!! :D I LOVE yellow Theo pictures!! Especially yellow Theo with Dexter pictures!! ;D Good boy, Theo, for being sooo very patient with your little brother!!

Henery says, "Dear Theo... is that what it's really like having a little brother or sister?? Oh dears, I'm not sure I want a baby sister hanging off my face!! ;)"

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Adorable!!!! Theo, that first photo captures brotherhood to a T. Most say it's a PITA but as you can attest, it's more a PITEars. ;D

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I just had to laugh at that first picture. Theo is very patient. I love the pictures of the both of them.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Re: Theo's such a good big brother... (few pics w/little brother Dexter-GR puppy

They look really lovely together :)

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I keep coming back to this thread. I just love how Theo's looking right at the camera even though his ear is in Dex's mouth. And they look so happy together in the second pic. You need to have those photos framed. :D

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Re: Theo's such a good big brother... (few pics w/little brother Dexter-GR puppy

They are adorable together. :D

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
I had to come back just to peek at yellow Theo's pics again. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts