Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 2 hoagies lastnight for dinner, with the intention of having our other halves for lunch. I turned around for a half a second and a landshark snagged the top roll off of half and wolfed it down.

So now I'm having a topless hoagie for lunch. It's just not the same when you have to eat it with a knife and fork. :(

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ruh-roh!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Aww, man. The bread is the best part: All the oil and oregano soaks in.

No wonder Macy enjoyed it so much.......

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Me too, as I'm sitting here with my tuna stuffed tomato.
I would have rather have had that! I'm having that tomorrow!! :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They put waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much turkey on them, and too many onions. I waste half the time picking it apart.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Turkey?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What business does something healthy like TURKEY have being in a hoagie?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turkey?!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What business does something healthy like TURKEY have being in a hoagie?
It's the only kind I'll eat! Turkey & provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion. Don't worry, Paul got the disgusting Italian hoagie. *hurk*

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
**snort**

Gotta have the capicola, the genoa salami, the proscuitto. And then the provolone cheese. And the oil/oregano/salt/pepper/onions/tomatoes/lettuce. It's gotta make your breath stink for a week!!

<<okay, now my stomach is growling>>

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Gotta have the capicola, the genoa salami, the proscuitto.
Aw hell no!!! I think I'm going to be sick now. :p

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
**snort**

Gotta have the capicola, the genoa salami, the proscuitto. And then the provolone cheese. And the oil/oregano/salt/pepper/onions/tomatoes/lettuce. It's gotta make your breath stink for a week!!

<<okay, now my stomach is growling>>
I gained 3 lbs reading this. Thanks Dan. Lorenzo' s is across the street. I have very little will power and it won't take much more to go get me one!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
They put waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much turkey on them, and too many onions. I waste half the time picking it apart.
You sure didn't get that from a Subway around here! The one by my old office is the cheapest, chintziest Subway shop in the world. The meat, cheese, and veggies are sliced so thin you could read a newspaper through them, and they are used very sparingly. When I got a tuna salad sub, I thought the tuna salad was a smear of mayo. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts