Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here we go again to the rescue of another wonderful RESPONSIBLE owner. ::) Man has several intact dogs that aren't desexed because they "hunting dogs" and lord know that neutering dogs kills their hunting drive. ::) Well, this guy's male gets to his 15 ( :eek:) year old ***** and they conceive a litter. Is able to sell a few, but still has these three. We are getting them tomorrow. 2 males and 1 female.

Cute little buggers eh?

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Absolutley ADORABLE ! But shame shame on that "breeder".........

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
A ***** can still produce a litter at age 15? ???

Regardless...what an ass. I hope he gets those dogs fixed. ::)

Cute pups though. I bet they won't have trouble finding a home.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Oh so cute. At least he surrendered them. Jimo's original "owner" killed all his brothers and sisters after the same thing happened, Jimo happened to get lucky enough to be rescued before he had to face the shotgun. :(

B

·
0 Posts
They're so cute! I hope you can find them all the loving homes they deserve very soon :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Ack! Can't imagine a 15-yr-old having a litter. How awful .... but cute pups. It's good to know they will be going to homes though.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
They're gorgeous! Are they purebreed?

What an ******* that guy is. :mad:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I was amazed by the "can't neuter the dog" attitiude that TRULY exists in the hunting/hunt test community!! No one has an answer as to why a female (intact or not) can still hunt when she doesn't have any nuggets...and never has ::)

Cute pups though.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
CUTE!! I hope they find their homes soon!

Jimo's original "owner" killed all his brothers and sisters after the same thing happened, Jimo happened to get lucky enough to be rescued before he had to face the shotgun.
:'(

I hope his dogs get fixed! ::)

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jzgrlduff said:
They're gorgeous! Are they purebreed?

What an ******* that guy is. :mad:
Yep...purebred BYB dogs.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I feel terrible for the mother dog. Wow. Not quite sure what to say about the owner's degree of idiocy / ignorance...

Nice looking puppies, though. Hopefully they'll be placed in great homes very soon.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts