1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Good info, Bob. I'm new at FB and was horrified when I checked my settings last week and they were all "everyone". I changed everything to "only friends". Yikes.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
I'm extremely private and it's difficult enough to find me on FB due to my privacy settings. Just this past week I had two Lab friends looking for me and couldn't find me even though I had said I was there. Since I've had a stalker in the past, I like it difficult to find me.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I'm extremely private and it's difficult enough to find me on FB due to my privacy settings. Just this past week I had two Lab friends looking for me and couldn't find me even though I had said I was there. Since I've had a stalker in the past, I like it difficult to find me.
That's just smart Laura. I am still astounded when I search for people and their birthdate comes up as available to everyone. Come on people. Protect yourselves!

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
You can go into your settings and see how a non-friend would view your page. Take advantage of that to make sure people can't see more than you want them to.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Thanks, Allie! I had no idea you could do that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts