J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spiderman 3
Shrek3
Pirates of the Caribbean -The 3rd one.
Oceans 13
Matt Dameon has another Bourne movie coming out, the 3rd one.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I didn't realize there was going to be a 3rd Bourne movie. I love the first two!

And I can't wait for Shrek 3! We'll be taking the kids for sure.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
my husband and i are ready to go and see the shrek 3 movie. when does this one come out? i have also heard some snippets of what the ocean 13 movie is going to be about.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
The 3rd Bourne is called The Bourne Ultimatum and the last I looked it was coming out in August. I don't know when Ocean's comes out, but Spiderman, Pirates and Shrek all come out in May. Riley's been counting down to all three of them!

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Seeing Oceans and Pirates for sure. May wait for the other's on video.

I've never seen all the Superman movies. I can't stand Kirsten Dunst, so I've been putting it off. I hear they're very good though and the third one looks cool!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I can't wait for Shrek 3 and Pirates 3. ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
We'll be at Shrek 3 the day it opens w/ the kids. We love Shrek!!! Kids are stoked to see spiderman 3 too. Pirates I don't know, none of us were real crazy about the last one, acutally i haven't seen the whole thing yet. Love the Bourne Series!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My kids cant wait for Spiderman and Shrek. The 2nd Pirate movie was a little too violent, scarey so I didnt let my kids watch it. They did see the first one.
I'm sure you can guess why *I* want to watch Shrek. I love going to the movies but SU doesnt. So I love when they come out with a lot of movies that my kids can watch so I can take them along.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Spiderman 3
Shrek3
Pirates of the Caribbean -The 3rd one.
Oceans 13
Matt Dameon has another Bourne movie coming out, the 3rd one
I'm probably going to see all of these even though I thought Oceans 12 was terrible (considering Oceans 11 was one of my favorite films) and Pirates 2 was a major disappointment (Pirates 1 is one of my favorite films).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts