Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally stopped raining here. I left a bucket on my front stoop yesterday and there was over 7 inches of rain in it this morning. We're supposed to get wind gusts up to 60 miles an hour this afternoon. Schools are announcing that they will be closing 3 hours early today.

You guys up north please stay safe.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
it is bad here...our road is washed out and not passable.
just got this warning for our area:

...SIGNIFICANT URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOODING OCCURRING IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY AND TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED...

WE HAVE RECEIVED NUMEROUS REPORTS THIS MORNING OF URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOODING. IT APPEARS THAT HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY HAS BEEN ONE OF THE HARDEST HIT AREAS.

ACROSS HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY...THERE ARE NUMEROUS REPORTS OF ROAD CLOSURES...ROAD WASHOUTS...NUMEROUS SMALL STREAMS OUT OF THEIR BANKS...AND A MUD SLIDE OCCURRED ON ROUTE 101 IN WILTON NEW HAMPSHIRE.

HEAVY RAIN IS STILL OCCURRING IN THIS REGION AND TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED. ALTHOUGH THE HEAVIEST RAIN WILL END EARLY THIS AFTERNOON...RUNOFF WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE SIGNIFICANT URBAN AND SMALL STREAM FLOODING.

THIS IS A VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION AND TRAVEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED!

so glad I can't get out to go to work even if I wanted to..
yes, everyone stay safe!

G

·
Yes stay safe. We had gust of 40 mph someting crazy like that last night when we went to bed. So please stay safe and dry.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
The worst winter travel I have experienced this year was today,April 16th. Go figure. 8 inches of slushy wet snow and no plows in sight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts