Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D

"A WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.

LOW PRESSURE ALONG THE GULF COAST WILL MOVE EAST TONIGHT... EMERGING IN THE WESTERN ALTANTIC NEAR GEORGIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA BY SUNDAY MORNING. THE LOW WILL THEN STRENGTHEN AS IT MOVES NORTH ALONG THE COAST SUNDAY AFTERNOON AND NIGHT.

SOME COLD AIR WILL BE IN PLACE DUE TO PRECIPITATION TONIGHT. THE STORM WILL REINFORCE THAT COLD AIR. PLENTY OF MOISTURE WILL BE IN PLACE TOO. THEREFORE... THERE WILL BE THE POSSIBILITY OF 5 OR MORE INCHES OF SNOW..."

Bring on the snow!!!!! The people on tv are saying upwards of a foot!!!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
We got it already, 4-5 inches and 8F this morning. I look for it to be a rather slow day at work. Been here an hour and had two folks that were together walk through my dept.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm so ready too!!! I'm on long island and they are saying 6 inches for us!!! We had a few storms this year but never more than 3 inches!! I need some good playing snow!! The dogs LOVE it!!! Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
You are a sick bunch!!!!!!!! I am so ready for Spring and Summer- Come on SUNSHINE!!!!
(In best Joh Denver voice)

Sunshine, on my shoulder makes me sweaty.:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm looking foward to the spring too, but in April!! It is still technically winter and I need a good snow storm..I am so looking foward to the pool and the margaritas this summer, but I love the winter too!! One of the pluses of living on long island..4 seasons!!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I thought we gave up snow for Lent:confused:

Actually I'm with Stacey. I think it will be fun. It will probably be here today and gone tomorrow (well at least in a day or two).:confused:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
We're supposed to get 1-2 inches. THat's a blizzard down here. The entire city will be shut down!

They don't always get the plows out for that here. Depends on how late in the season it is and how much is left in the snow removal budget.:D

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Ill keep ya warm jinx .

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
mi aong tea omes sroms .

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
WOOHOO! No final Monday!!!! (Or at least, in my dreams....)

You guys know how warm it was here yesterday? Well, when John and I went to bed at midnight it was still almost 60, so we had both windows WIDE open. About 4 am we woke up freezing!! The wind was whipping through our room and it was so cold. Last time we open the windows without giving a thought to the forecast :cool:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts