Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got way too many good pics of Sally from Charleston. I honestly did my best to cull them down, but several of y'all seem to like the action dock diving pics, so I'm going to post a Big Air series, a Speed Retrieve series, and an Extreme Vertical series in three separate posts.

I also have some cute ones of Hoppy. Unfortunately, poor Spud didn't get any photos because his handler is also the photographer. A friend is sending us some that she took, so I'll post those later.

Oops...I had to post them over in the old forum. This new forum wouldn't let me post that many pics in one post. So check over there. I think it will be worth your time! :p

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Definitely worth the time to check them out. They are awesome! I love the 5th pic from the first group of pictures (part 1) where it looks like Sally is running on water. That is an awesome shot! Hoppy also seemed to be having a good time on the dock . . . loved the captions. LOL! Where was Spud?

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, Spud was there. He had some great jumps. But unfortunately, hubby is not only the sports photographer who gets these great shots, but he is also Spud handler. :rolleyes:

We have a friend who took some pics of Spud and is sending us some. I'll post them when we receive them.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Those are great pictures-I love seeing Sally jumping, you can tell she just loves it! Hope if or when we are here on this site and unpacked, we will be able to post more pictures- I don't like that feature very well.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
superb pictures, Sally is super duper at her craft, amazing focus, like you said she never takes her eyes off the prize for a moment~ clever girl.

Loved the Hoppy shots too, bless his heart, he's looking super trim by the way too~:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts