Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we all joke about how our dogs and cats love the routine. But, I must confess, I like it a bit too. When Midnight was in surgery the day the mole was removed from her ear, and when Tal was in the hospital for heartworm treatment, I dunno, it just threw us all out of whack. But once home, maybe my imagination, but it seemed like everyone, including me, was more relaxed.

AM I wierd here?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Oh it's the same at my house. Everybody is a little bit "off" if a pack member is absent, even if it's only for a few hours.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Same here, too. When Champ had his 'boys' removed, Buddy was out of sorts and the house just didn't feel 'right' until the big guy was home. Then it was back to normal!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
If one of us are absent Milly is not the same. And if she is absent I feel so lonely :(

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Wait a minute - Tal was in the hospital for heartworm treatment?!? OMG! When was this?

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Oh definitely the same here. My DD has a Cav that I tell DD that I co own. (I gave him to her for her 21st birthday.) She comes over to visit and then leaves him here for weeks. I mean weeks--like six or eight. Then all of a sudden she will show up and take him home with her. It is very unsettling. The last time, Teddy went around the house searching for Tucker every night for several nights. And I miss him, too.
So I can see where you are unsettled when one of your pack is missing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts