Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is in Williamsburg VA right now.

I went there ten years ago with my boys and what a great vacation that was. I did not bring 3 tons of luggage however. I guess that is one suitcase per hat?

And the hats - they are just works of art. I'm serious. I really, really like them. Wish I had somewhere to go where that look would be appropriate (and I'd have to be a little braver as well). I've become a fan of hers!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Yes. Very nice. And her aircraft has been overhauled to reduce carbon footprinting.

I wonder if there are towels on that aircraft. If there are, I don't suppose they are the biodegradable sort.

8)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Yes. Very nice. And her aircraft has been overhauled to reduce carbon footprinting.

I wonder if there are towels on that aircraft. If there are, I don't suppose they are the biodegradable sort.

8)
bwwaha..Nance! Too funny.
I wonder how often she gets her towels washed, supposing they are not biodegradable.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paddysmom said:

8)
hehehe --

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I resent being called "The Colonies" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I thought we settled that twice. ;D (Where is the tongue in cheek smiley when I need it.) ;)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
delmonico said:
I resent being called "The Colonies" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I thought we settled that twice. ;D (Where is the tongue in cheek smiley when I need it.) ;)
Oh jeez - probably before my time here. Anyway - I don't think that Newbrasky was ever a Colony.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
deezeldog said:
delmonico said:
Oh jeez - probably before my time here. Anyway - I don't think that Newbrasky was ever a Colony.
Ok, yer right we came as part of Loose-anna from France. ;D

Besides that England kicked a lot of my family out in the early 17th Century. ;)

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
deezeldog, since I sort of hijacked your thread, I have one of those strange stories of history that could be true, but if it ain't is should be. (I love those kind) In the 1840's when Egland and the US were trying to decide on who owned to Ory-gun territory it is said some one of the House of Lords came a visited Ory-gun. To his dismay he found out that the Pacific Salmon, unlike the Atlantic Salmon would not rise to a fly. He went back and told the House of Lords how worthless the country was because of that. Interesting story that pops up from time to time.

BTW I hope the Queen enjoys her trip. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts