Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We visited the puppy today, and we get to bring him home on May 28th. He is 5 weeks and 1 day old in these pictures.

His name is Dozer. My husband and I both threw names on the table and we took a family vote. Dozer won 3 to 1. LOL :D

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
He's cute! You should call him Dudley Dozer!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. :) His CKC name is Dozer Dreams.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He really is a sweet little guy. There isn't anything cuter than a lab puppy. I love his name too. I know you can't wait to get to bring him home! :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone ... I am counting down the days.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
adorable little guy.. and I agree Dudley Dozer is a great idea considering his colouring!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
He certainly looks like a dudley!

If I remember correctly, he comes from a tri-color litter, and it looks like his nose and eyerims are brown, in any event, he's a cute pupper!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Must be the photo's - he looked it around the eyes. Sorry if I was mistaken!
No worries, but according to what I've read a true dudley is as pink as the day they were born. While he does not have the black pigment (nose, lips around the eyes), he is darker (nose, lips) than what a true dudley actually is. Who knows, maybe I'm the mistaken one. LOL

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I think they should have a different term for Dudleys lol.... I didn't mean he was a "DUD" and Dozer certainly isn't one no matter what! He's adorable and you have every right to be extremely proud and excited. I hope I didn't upset you.

FWIW, I saw a new yellow girl in Milly's obedience school 2 weeks ago .. she is 14 weeks old chubby, gorgeous and most definitely a Dudley. I claimed what a gorgeous Dudley she was and they walked off offended. My bad! Never meant it to sound bad - I wanted to steal her so much and take her home!!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh gosh, I'm not offended and didn't think you meant to be.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts