Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is constant access to food.

I just ate an egg, bacon and cheese on a English Muffin and it was SO **** GOOD.

I have so much work to do today.. why am i here?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Mmmmmmmm, that sounds so good. I had brown sugar shredded wheat. So good at the time, but so pale in comparison to your egg, bacon and cheese muffin.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Mmmmmm, yummy! I had oatmeal. Bland, tasteless freakin oatmeal.

T

·
0 Posts
I had a lean pocket breakfast thing. It was good

I would eat a lot too if we had one here. But we just have candy everywhere ;D

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I love me a fried egg sandwich on white bread, with very thinly sliced Vidalia onion, salt, and pepper. Has to be two eggs with the yolks still runny, so you have to lick the yolk off your fingers when you bite into them and they run down your hand. YUM!

Dang, now I'm really hungry and I don't go to lunch for another hour. :(

B

·
0 Posts
Man that sounds really good. Makes my waffles at 6 am sound really blah. I'm starving now. My apple didn't help much either.

I have yummy leftovers for lunch though - which is good for my wallet. We have a coffee shop downstairs and two restaurants just outside the door of our building...not good for my waistline OR my wallet. The coffee shop has great coffee and YUMMO cookies and pastries.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we had a wedding shower potluck lunch.. i'm stuffed

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Mmmm... I just got home from lunch with the office... we had Indian food! God, I could eat fistful after fistful of naan... :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts