Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still blood.

WTF??

One of three possibilities. They're all great, aren't they?

- Infection
- Stones
- Cancer

More testing to follow, including a CT and (ulp!) cystoscopy.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Dang it....sorry to hear that Dan...a stone doesn't always present pain unless it is blocking things...but it can cause blood without pain...kidney stones are much more common in men...but many don't know they have them because they often don't present any symptoms unless they are blocking things up...like I said they often do cause bleeding...prayers that this is nothing serious Dan...

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers that is it merely an infection that is easily cleared up or, at worst, a stone that passes without pain.

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Did they do a culture? Hope something as simple as changing to a different antibiotic will fix you up.
My Mom, just two weeks ago went through this and was on three different antibiotics before one finally worked.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
What test are they planning on doing! Are you going to see a urologist :yes: anytime soon!! I agree with Chuck, kidney stones would be my first guess, but you want everything ruled in or out. Hmmm there was no joke intended. Hope they figure it out soon Dan.

·
Registered
7,137 Posts
Linda1 said:
Did they do a culture? Hope something as simple as changing to a different antibiotic will fix you up.
My Mom, just two weeks ago went through this and was on three different antibiotics before one finally worked.
I like this one the best. I vote for this.
Seriously Dan, I pray the problem is an easy, quick fix.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Linda1 said:
I hope it is as simple as this. Prayers and good thoughts to you. :pray:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
No no no, it's not cancer! Think positive! I'm thinking kidney stone. When I had one, they sent me for an ultrasound immediately and they found it right away.

:pray:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts