Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great time on Saturday at the Ginny Monster's first birthday party! The weather threatened to be sucky, which cost us two other littermates, but we made the most of the time we had together!

It was awesome to see all the babies that came, and see how very very similar they are personality wise! What a load of super extra good one year old Labrador Puppies!

This is how you might (or might not) remember them!

and subsequently

The big re-introduction!

Left to right (Ruby, Virginia who was Virginia in the litter, Sahara was 'Fifi Marie', Maddie was 'Butter', and Rayna was 'Paris')

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maddie, was first born

Sahara was fourth

Virginia was seventh

Marshall was eighth

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Rayna was Numero Ten!

How many Ruby babies does it take to fetch a bumper?

Trying to get a picture of the twins (Momma Ruby and Baby Sahara)

Mom and Rayna

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing for certain, Ruby makes the sweetest easiest babies in the whole world! Not a one of them a barker, all shared a cake (video to come), all played nice nice and were wonderful listeners offleash! They all shared common things (all grazed the grass, all huffed and puffed and did the same 'feed me dance' while waiting for cake)

·
Registered
7,797 Posts
what a great looking bunch! they must have had a blast :)
great pictures :) Must be interesting to see the compairasin between pups (weights/size/build wise)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
What great photo's!!! I wish Milly could have a reunion with her littermates! :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Great looking group of siblings there!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Great pictures. My favorite was always Butter. She sure turned out well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts