Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old girl has a brand spanking new windshield. It's so............. CLEAN! :D :D

(She had a bullseye hit from a rock from about 5 years ago... outer circle finally streaked clear across the width of the old shield. With one other small repaiired crack I just felt safer giving her an entire facelift. $298.00 plus tax.)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Paddy would be proud! :D

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Well, now you've done it. It's like decorating. Once you do one thing...

Now you're going to need new wiper blades to go with that new windshield. And new fluid to clean the new windshield with the fresh new wipers..

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Taffys Mom said:
Well, now you've done it. It's like decorating. Once you do one thing...

Now you're going to need new wiper blades to go with that new windshield. And new fluid to clean the new windshield with the fresh new wipers..
HAH! Oh she's had all that and more in the last 1-1/2 years. New shift cables, new EGR, new alternator, new tires, new battery, But wait! New wiper blades! Oh excellent suggestion. Just the thing to top off her new look! Thank you very much for thinking of it! :D

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Doesn't your auto insurance cover that? Mine covers cracked windshields. I thought most others did, too.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JeffersonsMom said:
Doesn't your auto insurance cover that? Mine covers cracked windshields. I thought most others did, too.
Oh dear me no! PaddyWagon is 13 years old and I only carry liability on her now. Even with comprehensive coverage they only waive the deductible. Foolish for me to carry any more than that at her age.

Oh... I forgot to tell Denise... baby also got new brakes last year. Lovely little pair of boots they are. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts