Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened? I heard there was something going on/happened but they didn't say what. For those of you that watched what happened. I love Jennifer Aniston BTW.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I don't know anything - but I do know that when Jenn came out, she looked very,very rigid and kinda po'd for the first portion of her presentation.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I'm firmly in Camp Aniston. Weren't Pitt and Jolie in the front row directly in front of the podium Jen was announcing from? That had to be uncomfortable.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I don't think anything happened. Jen presented with Jack Black. Angelina and Brad happened to be in the front row, of course. And that's it. Entertainment reporters tried to make it this big drama, but it seemed completely innocuous to me.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I just checked Eonline. Nothing happened. A lot of people thought it was tasteless that during Aniston's presentation they did cut to a shot of Jolie and Pitt (and I agree), but there was no drama. And Jen looked awesome!

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
I don't think anything happened. Poor Jen had to announce with Jack Black...looked bored and uncomfortable. They "cut" to B&A a few times and they were smiling at laughing at what they were saying.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
What I want to know is, why does everyone still love Brad? Angelina didn't cheat, Brad cheated. BRAD. Why does he come off smelling like a rose? If anyone is going to be called names, it should be that cheating *******, he's the whore in the situation.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I wanna see! It's got to be on Youtube, right?
*goes off to look*

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What I want to know is, why does everyone still love Brad? Angelina didn't cheat, Brad cheated. BRAD. Why does he come off smelling like a rose? If anyone is going to be called names, it should be that cheating *******, he's the whore in the situation.
She knew he was married and still went after him. I never said I still loved him.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
My old NYC office building had a lot of empty office space in it that was used for movie production work and my co-worker rode up in the elevator once with Brad Pitt. She claims that he has very bad acne scarring all over his face and that the make up job they must do on him before he goes out of the house must involve spackle.

Just saying. Its what I heard.

I rode up with Stanley Tucci once - he's very short.;)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
She knew he was married and still went after him. I never said I still loved him.
But is was HIM that cheated. Not Angelina. Maybe he pursued her. I know you didn't say you loved him, I was just referring to his general popularity with the public (magazine articles, etc). He still seems to be the golden boy while people continue to dislike Angelina because of the breakup of his marriage.It seems that people blame Angelina for the Ben/Jen split, but the truth is, no one can make you cheat, it is a conscious decision he made. She may be no angel, but he is the adulterer.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
But is was HIM that cheated. Not Angelina. Maybe he pursued her. I know you didn't say you loved him, I was just referring to his general popularity with the public (magazine articles, etc). He still seems to be the golden boy while people continue to dislike Angelina because of the breakup of his marriage.It seems that people blame Angelina for the Ben/Jen split, but the truth is, no one can make you cheat, it is a conscious decision he made. She may be no angel, but he is the adulterer.
You've forgotten an eternal truth. Women hate women who go after other women's husbands. Somehow even more than the guy himself.

The spackle comment is true. I saw him in Las Vegas once and he is rough looking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts