Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Kym, her owner:

The time has come to announce that my Madison is now officially retired from her role as Vincent on ABC's Lost. Madison thoroughly enjoyed her 3 years on the big screen and I was fortunate to meet many wonderful people, make new friends and learn a lot about the TV industry. Some good, some bad.

At 7 1/2 years Madison is still eager to work but it had begun to take a toll on her body so it is now time to move on. She's enjoying her couch potato status, more time in the kiddie pool at home and has asked if I can take her back to tracking.

I want to thank you all for the support you have shown with your kind words about Madison and me as well as by watching the show and supporting our job security. The dog who was seen in the 5/16 episode and who will also be seen in the 5/23 episode is not Madison but she will always be known as "the original Vincent".

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
She's enjoying her couch potato status, more time in the kiddie pool at home and has asked if I can take her back to tracking.
This made me smile.

She has worked hard and earned her retirement. :)

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I met Kym when I went to Maryland (Potomac Specialty) in April. What a nice gal. No she didn't have Madison with her. Best wishes for both of them with Madison's retirement. I hope Madison enjoys the "arm". Kym has it on her wall from what I understand. LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts