Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on lastnight so I had to watch it for the umpteenth time. Ryan Gosseling looks so much like my husband when I met him, I can't take my eyes off of him. It's the eyes. Gena Rowlands is one of my favorite actresses and she's soooo beautiful. Rachel McAdams is adorable, and of course I love James Garner in this. Bawled my eyes out at the end again, like I always do.
:)

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I wasn't expecting much when I watched that movie the first time, but loved it so much.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No one despises sappy love stories more than I, but this one is incredible!! I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only have 2 old ones online and they're pics of pics.

Not the hair, mind you :

Pay no attention to my queer french braided poofy hair :

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh, I don't like that pic of Ryan...I like him how he looks in the movie. :) That pic doesn't look like Paul, I don't think.

No Nance, I don't mind at all!!!
To me he looks like the kind of guy you'd like to sit really close to on the couch. Holding hands.
We do! LOL! :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ew, I hate that pic!! I did dig those long black earrings though.... :tongue1:

·
Registered
618 Posts
I'm going to have to watch that movie again. (I don't remember crying though)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan. I have all his books first edition hard cover. The actual book of The Notebook was amazing. So was the sequel. The movie was nothing like it. I didnt like the changes. I guess a movie is never as good as the book. All of the movies made from Sparks' books have MAJOR changes in them that just kind of soured it for me. I guess had I seen The Notebook without reading the book I probably would have liked it better. (BTW- Message in a Bottle and A Walk to Remember were written by Sparks).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts