Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark decorated our bedroom last week and had a little of the white paint left over from painting the ceiling.

Today when I got in from work he had decided to clear out the small cupboard under the stairs, we keep, amongst other things, the dog food in here, so Mark had pulled everything out and painted it all nice and clean and fresh with the left over white paint.

On the floor were a few pieces of kibble that needed sweeping out before he could replace the contents of the cupboard so he went off to the garage to get the broom to sweep it out, only when he got back the kibble had gone!!

He asked Jed if he knew anything about it but Jed said he was asleep the whole time and knew nothing about it.

Hmmmmm I wonder, mightn't he be telling the truth??

Nahhh how could a sweet face like that be telling fibs?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Busted! LOL!

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Pssst...Jed...you got a little something on your muzzle...no...more to the right...no...more to the left....almost got it...sigh...forget it. You're busted!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
THAT'S NOT PAINT! IT'S PREMATURE GRAYING!!!

...sheesh, mom....

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Daisy says, no way no how could her Jed fib! Well, actually he's totally guilty and we both love the expression on his cute mug!

Daisy just finished shredding a book of mine, in her kennel, but was kind enough to bring me some of the pieces!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts