Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went outside to go potties and was headin' back in when 2 doggies came into my yard. I couldn't believe it, doggies never wander into my yard. We started playin' and playin', and when I didn't come in after 5 minutes mom came to check on me. She was surprised to see me playin' chase with a black lab and a German shepherd. They were very nice, friendly dogs (even though they were all wet and muddy from swimmin' in my pond). Mom called the number on their tags, and broke up the party. Thier daddy came to pick them up a few minutes later.

I heard mommy talking to the man, and he said that they live over 5 miles away. They had gotten out when the landscapers left the gate open, and they saw a deer to chase into the woods. They made it all the way to my house in only 2 hours. I'm glad they came over to play, but their daddy was really happy that they had been found. My mom was really glad that they were friendly, but couldn't believe they made that far that fast! I guess she underestimates us!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Wow. I know two doggies who are going to sleep well tonight.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
How surprising that must have been to find 2 extra dogs in your yard! I'm so happy they had tags on because every dog we find in our neighborhood has on a collar with no tags!

Sounds like a good time was had! You'll have to have an arranged playdate next time :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts