Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby loves golf, and by default, i put up with it. He is currently watching the coverage on the BBC, it is a bit of a 'Tigerfest' and beginning to make me feel a bit sick...

Anyway, enough of that, who do you think will win this year? I would love to see Ross Fisher win, he seems like such a nice young man (mind you i used to think that about Tiger)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
I agree with you. I can usually tolerate golf but today I 'm thankful he has a woodworking project, so he's watching the Masters in the " man cave"! How folks can just stick him right back up on that pedestal is beyond me! "Go" Freddy, Tom and Phil!!

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
watching the coverage it is just laughable, Tiger has his special face on for the crowd, the caddy Steve is giving out golf balls to kids - think i need to go puke. We can all see him for the fraud he is. I do like Phil as well, he is in my top 3 :)

We have a 'man cave' as well. Unfortunately, i dont have a key to lock him in it...

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
watching the coverage it is just laughable, Tiger has his special face on for the crowd, the caddy Steve is giving out golf balls to kids - think i need to go puke. We can all see him for the fraud he is. I do like Phil as well, he is in my top 3 :)

We have a 'man cave' as well. Unfortunately, i dont have a key to lock him in it...
:pound::pound: You should work on that!!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
We live for The Masters at my house, but they've recapped Tiger's round nine hundred times and I'm about to puke. I knew the reception for him would be big, but the CBS coverage of it is almost too much take.

I'd love to see Fred Couples hold on for a win.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
JeffG, I absolutely LOVE your siggy pic! That needs a frame for sure! :)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I don't watch golf but I have the same thougth everytime there is a scandal - it is none of our business what he does or with who - it is between him, his conscience and his family. He is a golfer and just because he is man whore does not change the fact he is a great golfer. People are cheering his ability to play.

Personally I don't give a crap aobut the personal lives of celebrities it just really holds no interest for me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.