Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
greaaaat lets go ahead and let our infant play with the cobra ::) asshats!

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
:eek:

Well, clearly it is defanged or de-spitted or whatever, but ****! What the hell is the point of this?

It's wild how the cobra really is trying pretty hard to turn the other cheek...it's giving the kid a lot of opportunities to back off in between strikes. See how it turns sideways?

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zoesmom said:
To the parents: And what purpose does that serve? :mad:
Probably a part of some stupid religion.

Perhaps family pet? :-\

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
529 Posts
AngusFangus said:
:eek:

Well, clearly it is defanged or de-spitted or whatever, but ****! What the hell is the point of this?

It's wild how the cobra really is trying pretty hard to turn the other cheek...it's giving the kid a lot of opportunities to back off in between strikes. See how it turns sideways?

that is does almost no good now than what they probly did was sew the snakes mouth shut that practise is very common in india

idiots

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Ohhh, you're right. I bet that IS what they did. :mad: Cruel!

·
Registered
529 Posts
depends sometimes yes other no usually if i remember right the damage done by the needle and thread is so great that the snake dies of starvation

sucks big time

beutiful snake

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Awwww... poor snake...

I'd rather they just kill it then let it go off and starve.

And... while watching that I'm thinking... does the kid have no innate survival instincts that kick in and say "get the hell away from the thing that is hissing at you!"

·
Registered
529 Posts
nope no such luck most fears with kids are taught behaviers

thomas has no fear of snakes at all he will go up to anysnake except rattlers dont know why on the rattlers but anything else is fair game venomous or non venomous makes no dif

1 - 20 of 24 Posts