Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out she went with all the dogs. I decided to hang by the kitchen window to watch. She observed all the various doggie pottying styles, strolling from this dog to that, making mental notes. "Hm...doesn't hike leg. Pees like me. Check."

When Darwin was the last dog remaining in The Grounds, doing a little diggy work on Megan's hole to China, she decided to play a game. SCARE THE DOG.

Tip-toeing in pretty close to Dar she arched her back, raised all her fur, then performed the very scary sideways leap-leap-leap away from him. "See how big I am?!? See how powerful I am? Hey you! Dog! See me? NO?!?"

She repeated this terrifying display of might and power three times then gave up on Dar. The base of the oak tree looked like it might need some intimidating so she attacked it, scampered two feet up the trunk, realized that old oak wasn't going to flinch and she gave up on it, too.

Then she ran back inside for breakfast and a nap on Rusty's tail.

:)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
I can't tell you how much I love reading about Hope's antics! She has stolen my heart! You should set up a website or blog for her. What a cutie!!

·
Registered
601 Posts
I can't tell you how much I love reading about Hope's antics! She has stolen my heart! You should set up a website or blog for her. What a cutie!!
ditto!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
That's a busy morning! I can see where a nice nap was in order.....

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Nancy just doesn't strike me as the kitty-kat blog type; aren't they all written by women who then go off to dust their glass menageries and then knit tea cozies??

Now a super-cool online TALK SHOW, hosted by Shea and Flynn, with Nance directing, in which kitteh would be a frequent guest ---- THAT I could see!!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nancy just doesn't strike me as the kitty-kat blog type; aren't they all written by women who then go off to dust their glass menageries and then knit tea cozies??

Now a super-cool online TALK SHOW, hosted by Shea and Flynn, with Nance directing, in which kitteh would be a frequent guest ---- THAT I could see!!!
Oh you are so right, Dan, that is far more Nance's style! :D A Seamus and Flynn talk show with frequent guest, Miss Mouse kitty herself, Hope!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts