Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone posted a while back wondering who watched this show. I said I couldn't get into it. Well, I was over visiting my friend Kristi a month ago or so, and she watches it. She made me watch. I'm now a Hills watcher. I'm slightly ashamed to be admitting that.

Who watched it last night? Since when did Heidi start talking to Audrina again? Did I miss something? And what's with Lauren and Brody?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mambo said:
I hate to admit but I am hooked on this show. But I thought it was over.
Oh good, I'm not the only one. :D You guys might have seen the last couple of episodes already, I wouldn't be surprised if our Canadian MTV was a few weeks behind. Last night's episode was Lauren's 21st birthday, where Heidi fakes that Spencer needs her and she ditches Lauren, and Lauren's all ticked off etc.

I can't believe I just admitted I watch the Hills.

G

·
Yup you are a little behind. Hedi and Audrina had dinner and talked out their problems. She told Hedi all about what a slime ball Spencer is. Obviosly Hedi wasn't listening....

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Yeah.. audrina was sitting on the couch with Lauren and heidi telling them both what spencer said to her and whatnot and heidi was agast. so they called him and confronted him, he gave some lame excuse, heidi buckled.

What i'd like to know.. is how the fark does a secretary (audrina) afford an apt like she has? WTF?

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I confess...I'm hooked too. Shhh...only a few people know this. I've seen a few seconds of it when I was flipping channels- never got into it, but this season I started actually watching it. I just found out that a friend of mine whose desk is next to mine watches it too. I heard her talking about it, so I felt I could admit that I was hooked too ;) I agree...Spencer is a dirt bag! I can't stand him! Apparently since moving in with him, Heidi had gotten a boob job!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
brody and spencer had another show with david foster called The princes of malibu, which i loved!

G

·
There was an article is some mens mag (can't remember which one) anyway it was Spencer and Brody doing an interview. They were saying how their goal was to be "famous" hence hooking up with Lauren and Hedi....... ::)

G

·
I SO LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! I am not a big fan of Hiedi. I am always yelling at the TV about her. She is so stupid for a lot of things. I wouldnt stay with him for anything. He has cheated and kind of treats her bad sometimes too.

You can watch the episodes on MTV.com

G

·
I really like Lauren too. I think she should hang out with Whitney more. Whitney is the only friend she has that is not into all the drama.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
That was me! ;D I catch the reruns on Saturdays and I LOVE IT! I missed the last couple though, I think. The last one I watched was where Heide hooked up Brody with Jen. I think. So I missed, what, two episodes since then??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts