Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meg never lays here. Never. Ever. Why, you ask,
is she camped out there now? Because Hope is
underneath that couch. She's been there since 9:00 a.m.

You know the expression "Who will guard the guardians?"
Well, that's Flynn in front (Rusty's eye in corner) keeping a
close eye on Megan guarding Hope.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As soon as those pups have done a butt check they'll leave her alone !
Oh they've all checked out her butt. I allowed that indignity yesterday just to get it out of the way.

I wonder what they'd do if I put her on top of Flynn's crate with all the stuffed toys. Hmmmmm...

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
She's been underneath the couch since 9 o'clock this morning? Poor baby girl, she's scared. New house with 6 dogs on top of her. Can you put her in another room for awhile? Maybe everyone will get used to eachothers "smell" by then.
:)

·
Registered
601 Posts
She's been underneath the couch since 9 o'clock this morning? Poor baby girl, she's scared. New house with 6 dogs on top of her. Can you put her in another room for awhile? Maybe everyone will get used to eachothers "smell" by then.
:)
I've been trying that with Phoenix's kitten...I think they know each others smells, Sam just seems to think she's there to play with him...and she is most DEFINITELY not in the same mind frame.

Happy and Lucky are fine with her thus far.....

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I think if she's been there since 9:00 a.m., Hope might be considering them less guardian, more predator.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think if she's been there since 9:00 a.m., Hope might be considering them less guardian, more predator.
My thoughts, too, Robin. I have an area of my bedroom set up for her and she's been happy there. But I have to begin somewhere with the interaction and decided to let her come out with us for the day.

I think it's time for me to fish her out and put her back in "her room" for the afternoon, though. :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I was thinking the same thing Nance. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just fished her out and put her in my room with her stuff. She's eating and purring. She sure does love to be held and stroked! That's a good thing.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
:) :)

MORE PICS! MORE PICS!! My Yoshi kitten all over again (well, errr, female version).

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
It's also possible that she's figured out a plan to get all of your attention and she's just working it. Cats are crafty that way.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Glad she is purring and snuggling, Nance. Hope and the canines will come to an understanding, eventually.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
LOL @ the guardians. I'm glad she is comfy in your room - enough to play and purr and snuggle. When the novelty wears off maybe they'll chill.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
cute cute pictures!! :) Poor Hope being scared of all these canine's who just want to check her out!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts