Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midnight. I raise myself up a little to turn to a more comfortable position. Wha? Where did you come from?!? You're supposed to be on your bed.

Mr. Cheezy Grin himself had slipped into the bedroom at some point. He was standing at the foot of the bed, all quiet-like. Just looking and breathing.

I whispered (lest Dad throw us all out), "Flynn... come up here... shhhh". He did. By tip-toeing onto my side of the bed, laying down on his left side and plunking that pretty head down on my unused side of the pillow. Right next to mine.

He nuzzled on me, I nuzzled on him, and then we both went to sleep for the rest of the night. My arm around his chest and his brain dreaming dreamy doggie dreams, I guess.

Flynn is not my most well behaved boy, but he surely knows how to get what he needs.

Bad, bad, lovable boy. :)

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Flynn is not my most well behaved boy, but he surely knows how to get what he needs.
Why is it that the loveable rogue always captures our hearts...

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Nance, if you get tired of that boy I'll be glad to pick him up on my way to California. ;D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Nance, you have such a lovely way of describing these special moments - they tug at my heartstrings. You should write a book.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Oh that describes Peanut so well, I love cuddle bugs.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Awww, what a sweetheart he is Nance. Imagine where he would be if you guys didn't save him. He's just showing you how much he loves you. :-*

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Maggie has done that, but she can't lay still and then she gets busted and told to go back to bed.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
tuckersmom said:
Nance, you have such a lovely way of describing these special moments - they tug at my heartstrings. You should write a book.
Ditto that, Nance. So eloquent...so descriptive...and oh, that Pad man.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
tuckersmom said:
I agree !! And that Flynn, he's a one in a million I think !

Melissa
;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts