Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had a pretty eventful lunch today...I was temperment testing an 8 month old yellow female for the rescue...great one on one...not so good with the other big dogs...did not let her go near the pups. It was finally determined that she's in heat so she was being a little bitchy. ::) She's going to stay at another location until she get's spayed this Saturday...

Anyways, it is gorgeous out today...and as usual, the dogs didn't cooperate by being in good sun light for better photos. ;)

Here is Rookie giving me 'tude...

Rookie doing the stare down...

and here is who he is staring at...

(Jake our foster puppy)

the engagement...

and the, I am going to lay in the cool sand next to the pool pose...(don't mind the peeling deck--it's being refinished)

Rookie and the blue dino-cuz...

And the big boys...Rider:

Drake:

My boys are cute :D

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wait, who's Drake again??? They're all gorgeous dogs! Rooks got some big ole' feet on him! Love his coat, too. :D

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Awww...wonderful gang Dani
Sometimes I really wish I had a few more I love Mocha but I love watching them interact too. Maybe one day.

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
Rookie is so adorable! I love the first shot where he's looking up at you. Rider looks great, he's so handsome!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Rider looks so good..and the chub scout...soooo stinking cute! Does he adore the big boys, Dani? Has it dawned on Rider yet that this one is staying?

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Amy, Drake is my neighbor's lab...but he's over so much, I feel like he's one of my boys...(he's an honorary Hiar ;))...Susan, I think Rider is starting to get the idea...this morning they were playing bitey face on the bed...

Kim, oh, you'd be surprised...most of the time he is a big lover and whines if I leave the room...but today he was like, "listen, I am trying to catch Jake...stop taking pictures..." LOL!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Great pics. awwwww Rookie is a cutie. O and can't forgot about the
big guys. Dani that's a good pic of Rider. I love his white beard.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts