Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I keep hoping that somebody will kill him in prison just for the notoriety but it never seems to happen. He doesn't look like he's mellowed much to me.

I went to school with the younger sister of Abigail Folger, one of the people killed with Sharon Tate. It was a pretty uncomfortable day in criminal law class when we had to cover that case; the professor didn't realize the connection and called on my friend because he thought it was funny they had the same last name. Most uncomfortable awkward silence I've ever been a part of.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
The world at large will heave a sigh of relief when he finally passes on... and faces an eternity that will be the stuff of true nightmares.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
I keep hoping that somebody will kill him in prison just for the notoriety but it never seems to happen. He doesn't look like he's mellowed much to me.

I went to school with the younger sister of Abigail Folger, one of the people killed with Sharon Tate. It was a pretty uncomfortable day in criminal law class when we had to cover that case; the professor didn't realize the connection and called on my friend because he thought it was funny they had the same last name. Most uncomfortable awkward silence I've ever been a part of.
OMG how awful. I had nightmares after reading Helter Skelter.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
I just did a quick wiki on him as i didn't know much about him, it says he's eligable for parole in 2012...gulp!!
He used to have parole hearings every year or so. Sharon Tate's mother attended, but Manson stopped attending after a while. Even he knew he wasn't getting out. It was such a joke.

I do hate that my tax dollars are spent on keeping him alive.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just did a quick wiki on him as i didn't know much about him, it says he's eligable for parole in 2012...gulp!!:eek:
He'll never get out. I remember when it happened. I remember reading a long article in the LA Times about the whole ordeal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts