Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: You might want to put down any beverages and swallow first before reading this post.

I let Marshal out to go potty after he finished eating this morning. I intended to do the same thing indoors. While in the bathroom I heard him yelp outside. As quickly as I could I got to the door and there he was. He was covered in snow and wanted in NOW. I rubbed him down with a towel and looked him over not knowing what was wrong. He seemed fine. I looked outside and saw a branch down in our yard. I walked out and beneath the branch was a pile of poop. My guess is while going potty the branch broke off the tree and landed on him. Poor boy he is probably scared for life. You could see his tracks in the snow. He hightailed it right back to the door.

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
Poor Marshal! To be attacked by a tree - probably one he's peed on - while taking a dump...you know what they say about payback!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
The good news is that the branch is down and the spot is probably safe now. All you have to do is convince him of that. ;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Teddysmom said:
Poor Marshall Man--what a way to start your day.
Nancy, Nancy, Nancy. I was just thinking about you yesterday. All good.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts