Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
according to Rusty is "taking a short afternoon nap with three of my most favoritest people in the world"

All that's missing is grammie and my mommy person.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
He's a grand little fellow. Just grand!
edit to add: I've always admired those ENORMOUS feets of his! : -)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Awww what a cutie. He sure has wormed his way into everyone's heart in a NY minute! I thought he was Carol's dog.....:)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
He is so cute!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
That's a great picture. You gotta love pups, just laying on their back, not a care in the world. Course, the grown ups seem pretty relaxed, as well. Cracks me up when I see Muddy doing the same thing.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a lively bunch! LOL - good thing Carol didn't want a little nap too. There is no room for her! Rusty is a little cutie. I love the "wheels up" position. Those are some content pups. How is Cappy's incision healing? I see he is still wearomg his t-shirt. When do you get to visit with the vet again?

We always love the pictures! Tell Carol thanks for being the camera-woman for us!

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
How is Cappy's incision healing? I see he is still wearomg his t-shirt. When do you get to visit with the vet again?
Thanks for asking. His drains WERE scheduled to come out tomorrow BUT he's pretty swollen with serum in the interior again as of this morning. It's a pocket away from the drain apparently and I fear that they will pull the old drains and install new ones tomorrow. This old fella just doesn't need anymore hurt in his life ... it's been going on since his original surgery on Feb 8th and it looks to me that it will be at least 10 more days. Makes me want to cry. I'd gladly take the drain on my side for him if I could. In fact, I'd happily take the surgery for him too.

Hit enter before I posted a pic of the incision Monday after the stitches were removed. The swelling has occurred since then. It's between the lower drain tube and the incision and is about the size of a large egg as of now.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Jim,

The other folks can have the puppy (we have one); I want the poncho liner.......perfect for naps.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wish I was in the middle of them :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts