Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We is heer to open da room fer our fren Bear ans to keep Miz Rache compny wile she wates.

Bear my fren....dont wowy bout nuffin...tings will be just fine!!

We habs da coffee anna fruits for da peeps ans I brawt kongs ans toys fer us puppers.

Guess I will take a liddle nap til eberybody gets heer.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
aww fanks miss sheila. dose fruits anna kongs looks real good...wot momma i no i cant hab any. welp my frens, momma anna i are heading out da door. fank you all for being here wif her. ive gotten a bizzillion hugs anna lobing anna ear kritches already. i sure do hope da googly eyes works when i gets home. anna is it dinner time yet. fank you all. yella smootchies to eberyone.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Me an Jack an mommy iz here, too! And guess wot I brought?..............

Are you gonna guess??

Come on, take a stab at it!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dat's rite! I GOT BALL-Y's!!!!!!!!!

Hey Beau! You wanna plway wif me??

Good luck Bear! We hope you hab a good oprashun an dat you will feel fit az a fiddle in no time! Make shure you gets a nice soff piwwow to sit on when you get home. K'?

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hey Bear we iz here inna waitin' room too!!!

We bringed da markers ans some papers to draws on aaaans some puperoni!!!!!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Abby...corse I wil pway wif you!!! ;D ;D

Dat ways da mommies tan habs da coffee ans chat.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
YAY MARKERS I WANT DA BLOO ONE GIMME DA BLOO ONE!

Dat's caws she ate da red one da las time. ::) Hi everbodys! We is heer watin for our fren Bear. Beau, can I hab one ob da skweeky toys? Tanks!

skkkkkkkwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!skweekskweekskweek! :D skweek!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
hey eberyone...max anna diamond checking in to. welp momma is gonna do da checking in we jus wants to pway wif our frens. can someone pass me da bloo anna diamond wants da red...heres momma.

Hi everyone. It makes me smile to see you all here. I just got back from dropping my baby off. I really thought it was going to be ok...but it wasnt. Well I wasnt. I was balling like a baby when I left him there. The lady at the front desk said that he was in the back room shaking. The thought of him just sitting back there shaking for me kills me. Now Im crying again. The tech said they would call about 1 to let me know how he is and when to pick him up, but the desk lady told me to call whenever to see how he was.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
We is her too. Waiting for a pupdate on Bear. I still wondering were da boys goes... ??? I guess we neber find out dat...

I habs tweets ans some yummy piggy ears wifh me. But we habs to sabing some tweets ans piggy ear fer Bear too!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
max here. honey bear anna freedom arent da hoomans cwazy like dat.
emma i donts no da anser to dat bouts da boys. i still gots mine. imma gonna make bear tell me when he gets back home.

we broughts toys anna frisbee buts momma says we gots to go outside for dat. its so fun. who wants peanut butter?? momma broughts donuts anna more coffee.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
sorry we's late, mommy was checkin da email about Sassy tummy,
Mommy said fanks for all da goo tips.

we's got markers too I gots a brown one, O ans Sassy wants da purple one.

O ABBY DIDS YOUS SAY BALLYS, CANS I'S PLAY WIFS YOU!

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awww Miz Rachel...donts cry...heer mommie habs to say sumpin...

Rachel...it's so very hard to leave them like that. I remember when I left Beau for surgery....he was all excited...then he realized I wasn't going down the hall with him.....instant water works...and lots of it. Good thing my dad was there to drive home.

If it would help you...go ahead and call and check on him.

HUGS and Beau says he will cuddle with you if it helps :D

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Awww thanks Beau. I love yella kisses and loves. Im watching the clock until 12 then Im calling. I know no news is good news. I miss my baby. And Max and Diamond dont know what to do with themselves. They look sad. Just laying around. Its just not right I tell ya. I feel lost. As much as I say "settle" in a day, youd think Id be happy not having to say it at all, but Im missing it. :(

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Update

I couldnt wait. I called and Bear is up and walking around. I can pick him up after 230. It cant get here quick enough.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Awwwwwwwww see we all told you it would be ok.

I know it was real hard when We took Mugs in. I was so nerves I had Mark call the vet and see how he was.

Rachel, you said the water works were going when you dropped him
off, Well you better take some tissuse cos When we picked up Mugs
I had the water works going again cos I was so happy to see my
big guy.

Give him smooches for me.

O and have that soft pillow ready ;)

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YAYAYAYAY for our fren Bear!!!

Don't wowy Miz Rachel......it will be too firty in no time. Mommie say that she bets you are there by too o'clock ;)

'K...more smooches ans Max & Diamond...be shur we gets a 'port whens Bear gets home.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hey eberbody! Bedder late den nebber, rite? We is reely reely glad dat our fren Bear is outta da sergery an walkin aroun!

Kin I habs a donut, pleez?

Yore fren,
Maggie

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Of course Maggie, you may have one.

Thank you all for keeping me sane this morning. I keep looking at the **** clock at the bottom of the screen and it aint moving fast enough for me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts