Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone who hasn't seen Cuj in person is always trying to get a prospective on his size. I thought these were good shots. My stove is nothing special just a standard height. Cuj is my assistant chef, which I really do not need :-X..but he likes to help anyway.

Here he is doing his very best not to take one of those chicken wings right out of the bowl.
He's actually resting his head his chin is above the counter

It's a big head it gets heavy

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
LOL, those shots show the perspective very well. He really is ginormous. ;D

And 100% sweetheart.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Sweet Jesus, Deneen....you have a horse in your house!!!! What if he did that when one of your burners was on?!? I always wonder that with my counter-surfer, Max JUMPING up....but with Cuj...he'd rest his chin on it!!!!

He's just gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
What a good boy not to eat the chicken. ;D

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
OMG - I am glad to see more pics of this big marshmallow. I just adore him. I actually really got perspective on his size through your siggy pic, I was like 'a LAB can fit UNDER him?!?' lol - I swear I would never stop smooching him.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
lol omg....that's amazing...trying to picture that. That and the one of Autumn underneath him like London bridges lol

What a cutie :-*

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I knew he was huge, but NOW I can see with the counter and stove, just how tall he really is !! OMG.... nothing is safe at your house !

Melissa
;)

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
He really is magnificent. And that picture of him towering over Gunny like a bridge is just priceless!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts