Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my ticket to go visit my friend who is moving down to Dallas, TX.

Roundtrip including taxes only $216. :eek:

I'm going for 13 days...! :eek: It was cheaper to stay an extra 4 days, so we said "Hey, why not?"

She has 2 cars, so I'll be able to go do whatever while she is at work. She's moving down there on Thursday, so she'll have been there for a while so she can show me around when I go down there.

Can't wait!! I leave the day after my summer class ends, so I'll be down there for the 4th of July.

Did I mention that I was excited?! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But - where will Abby stay while you are gone? :(
She'll be with my parents. :) I was contemplating driving down there with Abbey because she adores my friend, but it was cheaper just to fly, so she's staying here.

That will be the longest I'll have ever been away from Abbey, so I'll miss her like crazy, but she'll definitely get some neat stuff when I come back!! :D

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Justine... sounds like an awesome trip. Have fun!!! :cool:

I wouldn't be able to travel that long, I'd miss my Lexi way too much. Heck I am headed to Farmington, NM for a week at the beginning of May. I get all sniffly and weepy when I have to leave her with my parents. :(

I know she is very spoiled @ grandma & grandpa's, but she is my baby & I miss her.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts