Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... should be done in about a half hour. The sirloin tips are marinating and the peppers, mushrooms and onions are chunked and ready to go. The hamburg has been formed into patties and the hot dogs are... well, they are just hot dogs. The caprese and cucumber salads are done and sitting in the fridge. Iced tea and lemonade are chilling.

There are only two of us. We are not expecting company nor have we been invited to any 4th of July cookouts.

What is wrong with me? That big yellow thing in the sky must be making me delusional...

Anyone want to come over?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
If I left now, I'd probably be there in 8-10 hours. Would there be leftovers?;)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I left now, I'd probably be there in 8-10 hours. Would there be leftovers?;)
If it's just two us there better be leftovers...I'd hate to think we can polish of all of this off ourselves (but that cobbler is smelling very good right now!)

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
This thread topic really gave me a chuckle. I first pictured a little old shoe cobbler that you'd stuffed in the oven. Took me a minute to realize you meant food, LOL!!

I guess there aren't real shoe cobblers around anymore?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This thread topic really gave me a chuckle. I first pictured a little old shoe cobbler that you'd stuffed in the oven. Took me a minute to realize you meant food, LOL!!

I guess there aren't real shoe cobblers around anymore?
We have a cobbler shop downtown - the shoe repair kind.

My cobbler, however, did not get stuffed into the oven kicking and screaming while waving shoe parts at me. It is a blueberry/blackberry/peach cobbler that went in ready and willing!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts