Just Labradors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever have one? They are EXTREMELY GOOD!

It is a shot within a shot, what I mean by that is the glass has a shot glass of Cherry Dr. Magilicuties or Cherry UV Vodka then on the outside the is the energy drink Liquid Ice. Same concept as a Jaeger bomb.

It was my birthday last week so we went to the local bar to have a little fun and of course drink. So I bought one of these, it is the Chuck Norris Drink only mixed together. Good thing I was only stumbling distance from the bar to home!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Happy (late) Birthday!

By the looks of the empties, it must have been a good party.:) I'll have to try a 'Chuck Norris'. I am not much of a shot person, but I was convinced to try a JaegerBomb last summer. I found out that I hate both Jaeger and Red Bull. They hate me, too.;)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Grabbed a Monster the next morning took the dogs to the park and was good to go for the rest of the day, well at least till about 5 in the afternoon when I passed out in the recliner for a 3 hour nap.

Happy (late) Birthday!

By the looks of the empties, it must have been a good party.:) I'll have to try a 'Chuck Norris'. I am not much of a shot person, but I was convinced to try a JaegerBomb last summer. I found out that I hate both Jaeger and Red Bull. They hate me, too.;)
Jaeger is freaking nasty, no matter what you put into it. I have tasted motor oil better that that crap.

Yea it was a pretty good party, about 30 people showed up, not to mention the other 100 people there to watch the band.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.