Just Labradors banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, the boys' BFFs came over!! :D Kate and Baloo came over for the weekend, and Becca and Phoebe came over for a visit!!

OMGosh, what fun!!! :D There were four VERY happy labbies at our house yesterday!

Where does Baloo end and Ollie start?

The three boys this morning.
OLLIE: I wanna plays!!!

OLLIE: I's gonna trys the upside-downie tug!

OLLIE: Is hard to eats baby cawwots wifouts teefs!

OLLIE: I's still pretty stinkin' cutes though!

Ollie lost one of his baby molars yesterday!

We took the big boys out this morning to fetch some ducks since the SWORTC picnic trial was cancelled, and Ollie will get his turn this afternoon with his pigeon once he wakes up. ;)

Love the aftermath of a BFF visit!! :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just love the carrot eating pic! Good pic of the tooth also. You were lucky to find it. I was able to get a tooth or two from each of mine before they were gone for good.

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kaznalf said:
You are so crazy Felicia having 4 waggy tail labs in your house id be putting up vases and lamps etc :hurt: :crazy: Looks like tons of fun though and im glad they all had a great time! :D
LOL!! Our house is pretty much dogproof. ;) The riskiest thing I do is leave the couch nekkid... no slipcover. ;)

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anytime!! You know that you and Phoebers and Kate and Baloo are *always* welcome here!! :D

Ugh... that hedgehog is goneski. *hurk* So also went the bee that was beheaded this morning. lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.