Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a wonderful day yesterday. Emma decided to take a long walk to a place we hadn't been in a long time. We met a few new doggie friends and I can tell Emma was enjoying her birthday :).

After the 2½ hours (!!! I tried to go back home several times, but Emma was determined to keep going) long sniffy relaxing walk, she took a nice nap on the couch. Later on the evening we took a short walk just around the house. We met her Rottie friend and then a little dog we had only seen on distance before. The little dogs owner asked how old Emma was and I told her it was her 14th birthday. She said "14 years??? I thought it was a puppy!" That put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
She is the bestest! Every male Lab's pin-up.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What a wonderful birthday Emma. Doing things you wanted at your own pace. You are truly the elder princess. Veronica, she looks beautiful. I love the picture of her sleeping with the balloons and also the one of her sitting looking right at the camera. Jim is right - her is the bestest! :love::love:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
That picture of her walking alone down the road... choked me up.
Me too. Glad she had such a great birthday. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Lovely pictures of your girl Vee, she amazes me just how much stamina she still has, Jasper will be 13 next month and despite his willingness to go walkies his physical ability denies him from venturing out too far.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Sounds like Emma had a perfect birthday! Love all her pics, but especially the last one of the birthday girl. :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts