Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi pups,

Aidan here... I thought I would pass along some of my worldly knowledge to all of you pups here at JL. I am a master of procuring treats by asking nicely.
See my sister Emma has no technique at all. She rudely sticks her snout in people's faces when they are eating and she strikes out every time.
I however, have mastered the art of getting a treat from a human by showing a little class and being subtle. Observe

Step One
Observe your human eating a tasty treat. Stare at them but don't drool on them or paw them (they dont like that)

Step Two
Place your head on their shoulder and sigh
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Step Three
Lean in close and give them a gentle peck on the cheek
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Step Four
SCORE YOU TREAT!!!

Step Five
Never ever forget to say Thank you and give them a nice sloppy kiss.

Step Six
Help them raise their GameBoy scores to show your appreciation.

And there you have it! A foolproof technique to scoring yourself some good treats. Remember, practice makes perfect! Don't give up!
Happy Treat Begging my friends :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very cute photo's... good thing Boo hasn't figured out how to surf the web on her own yet to find this how-to ;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Aidan this is Molly...that was EXCELLENT work my friend. My technique is quite similar to yours while Abby's is similar to Emma's.

You are a master of many things...oh and this is from stacey :-*

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Aidan, you are the master. Letting those big brown eyes and subtle gestures work for you. Rock On, Dude.

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Oh Aidan,

I whole heartedly agree you have to be subtle to get those tasty morsels.

Now if I want a doggie treat I find coming in right away when they open the door to let me in from outside and promptly sitting on my bed with my best lab sit and giving them the "feed me face" works.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Hi Aidan, Rush here. I agree with your tecnique! Mine is very similar but Boo hasn't quite got it yet. She gets all drooley and mom and dad always roll their eyes at it. ::) But with me, I just keep a low profile. By the way, Boo does always give a big wet sloppy kiss to thank mom and dad. Still, they roll their eyes ::) at the bath they receive ;D ;D.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Good job Aiden. Nellie wants to know how you keep from drooling. She's a master drooler ;D

C

·
0 Posts
Casey here, Aidan. My mom says the not drooling on your humans is the most important part of your instructions. :laugh:

Gteat pics! :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Aidan..Rock on! I hear ya about havin technique. My dad doesn't have a gameboy but I know when I give dad my puppy look gets him every time! And definitely give them a kiss when they give you the treat! That just keeps the treats comin! We gotta train these humans right, ya know!

-Your pal, Tal

1 - 17 of 17 Posts