Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D She is too stinking cute!!

G

·
i love these puppies. why do they have to be so cute??? my husband is getting scared cuz i keep showing him the pictures and videos. but there will not be another dog in our house. still can't resist those puppies!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
boonesmom said:
i love these puppies.  why do they have to be so cute???  my husband is getting scared cuz i keep showing him the pictures and videos.  but there will not be another dog in our house.  still can't resist those puppies!!
Ha ha.. same here.. just showed hubby pics and hinted heavily...

·
Registered
695 Posts
labby said:
I'm done! I can't handle it anymore. I shreek everytime I see these babies and my boss is crossing is eyebrows! Your killing me with the cuteness!

·
Registered
6,645 Posts
I love the "I'm tired" shots!
HaleyJo03- I know what you mean. I have to change screens every time my boss walks by (I have a deadline tomorrow).

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Too cute. I love the 2nd to last picture. Poor Gilligan. I think that's why Buddy is such a wuss. There was a Ginger always picking on him. LOL

·
Registered
479 Posts
OMG!! Ginger is adorable! I just want to snatch her up and kiss that sweet little face :angel:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like the second picture, like she's eyeing it for the attack. - training so when she went after her brother she was ready ;)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts