Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm up late cleaning on Friday and I come upstairs with some laundry. Pete has already gone to bed and brought Brooklyn up with him. Good thing I wasn't ready to go to bed...

*Note the arm across his chest

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Navy covers are a bold choice for a blonde dog.. this is why i stuck with yellow only.. otherwise i'd be in big trouble with a yellow and a black =)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Navy covers are a bold choice for a blonde dog.. this is why i stuck with yellow only.. otherwise i'd be in big trouble with a yellow and a black =)
Meh...that's what the washing machine is for...besides I can't win...the other dog is black.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Heyyyyy, that looks like my bed everynight!! 'Cept put Frankie over Pete's head on the pillow, and Tucker by his feet. LOL

HA HA Kelli! I have a light cream colored blanket and it's muddy prints on it at the moment. :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
At least that is better than waking up and seeing a butt hole.
I get Frankie's browneye in my face when he's laying on Paul's pillow. Tis why I have to sleep primarily on my right side now. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Otis doesn't get on the bed. So our new quilt is exactly the same color as Kacey. =) Couldn't have found a better match.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Cute pics. What a spoiled little princess! ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts