Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She-who-will-not-be-named has had her publicist place a gag order on her mother (who has been taking care of her 6 kids)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
A publicist can place a gag order?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I'm not sure what you read, but although the publicist can ask her to stop speaking, he/she has no legal right to issue any kind of a gag order. That would require a judge and that's never going to happen.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
If people would quit paying attention to her, she would go away. I feel bad for all the children who are once again drug into these kind of dramas.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL Joflake... are you a little gun-shy now? I didn't for a second take offense :p

I really keep kicking myself every time I give in to curiosity and click on a link involving her... I am trying really hard to resist... I lasted a couple of days.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I hate how much this **** story keeps sucking me in.
Me too, but I want to see it when she wakes up from her Xanax fog and faces reality! I want her to scream, but she just has that stupid grin on her face. She acts like it is the most wonderful thing in the world! Nobody can take care of 14 children (under the age of 7) in a 3 bedroom house . . . ALONE! OMG, I only have 2 kids and keep their names straight! I am contstantly running kids to school, friends, sports, the mall (because the dog chewed up someone's shoe), Target (because someone needs poster board for a school project - due tomorrow, not started). I feel like most of my time is dictated by my kids (and I have a husband that helps). She just seems so unphased, I want to slap her.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
LOL Joflake... are you a little gun-shy now? I didn't for a second take offense :p

I really keep kicking myself every time I give in to curiosity and click on a link involving her... I am trying really hard to resist... I lasted a couple of days.
I think I'm a lot gunshy!:D

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
Me too, but I want to see it when she wakes up from her Xanax fog and faces reality! I want her to scream, but she just has that stupid grin on her face. She acts like it is the most wonderful thing in the world! Nobody can take care of 14 children (under the age of 7) in a 3 bedroom house . . . ALONE! OMG, I only have 2 kids and keep their names straight! I am contstantly running kids to school, friends, sports, the mall (because the dog chewed up someone's shoe), Target (because someone needs poster board for a school project - due tomorrow, not started). I feel like most of my time is dictated by my kids (and I have a husband that helps). She just seems so unphased, I want to slap her.

Tsk tsk tsk. You simply haven't learned to manage your time properly. I mean - if Octo-mom could find time to shop for video games on Wednesday as shown in photo below... I'm sure that was after spending all of her other waking hours either in the Neonatal Unit with her new babies, or at home spending time with her 6 other kids under 8 years old.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Tsk tsk tsk. You simply haven't learned to manage your time properly. I mean - if Octo-mom could find time to shop for video games on Wednesday as shown in photo below... I'm sure that was after spending all of her other waking hours either in the Neonatal Unit with her new babies, or at home spending time with her 6 other kids under 8 years old.

Wait a minute, an unemployed mother of 14 can afford to shop for video games? Clearly I am doing something wrong! Maybe she will write a book on finances and time management (I need it). :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts