Just Labradors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I really haven't been on the forum much.

Toby LOVED the package! The blue sucky ball was a huge hit - so huge in fact, it's already in the Toy Hospital, though its prognosis is good, it only lost a bit of innards, needs some stitches and is expected to make a full and speedy recovery. The blue stretchy salamander thing has also proved to be immensely popular, and seems to be of a more robust constitution than the ball, some hard play sessions haven't left a mark on it yet.

And the treats? Wow. Let's put it this way: Toby will do about anything for one. And Chamois, whom I have not gotten to shake or give paw no matter what I tried now happily and daintily presents her paw when asked, and the breakthrough happened when I had one of those treats in my hand. Coincidence? I think not.

I love the album, too. It will definitely have pride of place once I get my act together and print out some photos.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

And sorry about not responding sooner. In addition to a lot going on with my job right now, I'm "single parenting" for a month, planning our July 7 wedding, and just found out that we're going to be moving to Libya at the end of July for two years (yes, the dogs and cats are going, that's non-negotiable and not actually all that difficult to do, apparently). When it rains it pours, as they say!

Anyway, thanks for brightening our Easter. You're the best, whoever you are! (and I have my suspicions but really am not at all sure yet)

·
Registered
3 Posts
We are so glad everyone liked their presents. Most stuffies end up in the hospital....as long as the pups are enjoying them...we keep re-stitching!!

I can't believe everything you have going on....WOWSA!!! I cannot imagine moving across the country much less around the world. Thank goodness the pups and cats can go with you guys.
Time will surely fly by as summer nears.

Again....we are glad you all are enjoying your presents!!

;D ;D ;D ;D
Your SP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts