Just Labradors banner

THANK YOU SP...YOU'RE THE SWEETEST!!! (pics)

651 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Brigettas Mom Secret Pal 
#1 ·
I came home to a big box in front of my door! It was the sweetest box full of gourmet goodies for both me and Brigetta to celebrate her Gotcha Day! Your notecard is too cute! Brigetta kept sniffing the pumpkin treats while I was opening them and she started foaming at the mouth! They smell so good!

SP- you have spoiled us! We LOVE and truly appreciate everything you sent. I can't wait to find out who you are!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Mom...look at all of this stuff!

All the goodies! For me- a bottle of Merlot from Dog House winery, which I'm very excited about, a lab magnet, and lab bookmark (I actually needed a new bookmark) :laugh: Brigetta has been spoiled with 4 different types of treats...pumpkin, peanut butter, chicken pot pie, and Charlee Bear beef liver, and a Tricky Treats ball- she loves these kinds of interactive toys!

See less See more
#2 ·
I am glad you like everything. I hope all the treats are ok for Brigetta's tummy! As for the wine, you will have to tell me if it is any good. I have never tried it, but thought it was so cute!!! The treat ball, is the greatest. One of my dogs eats her dinner from it every night. She loves it!!
So, I had to use my return address. You may be able to figure me out. That's if you are a good detective!!! I had been delaying on sending the package. I figured Brigetta's Gotcha day was perfect timing to send it.
I hope you had a great day celebrating Brigetta's Gotcha day!!!

Love,
your secret pals!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.